Welcome to Buffalo Jewelry
The company was founded in 1985 by David Sciandra and his wife Holly. They had owned several retail gift stores in the Western New York area for years before getting into wholesale. Our entire staff has a retail background and we like to think that it gives us a unique perspective on the market. We design our programs and pricing with the retailer in mind. After an itial order of $100.00 there is no minimum on future orders, which makes it easy for people to do business with us. We think things out with a retailer's perspective before bringing it to "market".
The majority of our line is priced to retail below $10.00. No brain surgery here. It's a fair priced, high quality, impulse purchase. Sales fluctuate very little on a monthly basis and once we have the "real estate", reorders will come on a very regular basis.
The line is really divided into three distinct categories:
- Everyday (birthstone programs, pewter, insirational, etc.)
- Holiday (Valentine's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, 4th of July and Americana, Halloween, Christmas, etc.)
- Fashion and Trend (the lastest and upcoming trend merchandise to meet everyone's needs)
Obviously, we do introduce new items throughout the year and these are on "sales sheets" to keep you up-to-date.
- We can set-up an account Net 30 with a credit application on file instantly. We accept Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and can ship COD. We ship daily, UPS ground and normally fill orders the first few days they are received.
- Our product line is of high quality at a fair price. It is not and has never been our goal to be the cheapest. There is cheaper merchandise out, which means more returns for you. Whether it be the level of plating, Austrian Crystal versus plastic or glass, jewelry settings versus castings, no minimum opening orders, no minimum reorders...whatever the case, THERE ARE DIFFERENCES!!!
WHAT ARE THOSE DIFFERENCES?
- Complete Programs
- Quick Delivery
- Personal Attention
- Great Margins
- Strong Sell Thru
- No Minimums
- Creative Designs
- The line is virtually unaffected in a bad economy. People still want to treat themselves to something nice, so spending $5.00 to $10.00 on a quality impulse or gift item is not seen as a negative. Conversely, in a strong economy we do even better!
- Custom pins and cards are available in quantity.
- Every item that leaves the warehouse is UPC Coded.
- We strive to offer what will retail. We do not jump on every trend, or even try to follow every trend. Proven items that retail is what make store owners happy.
We look forward to working with you!!!
CAMEO EZ© Site. Hosting by